25.5.09

Thirty...



have you ever think the number of thirty...?


Thirty...

All I ever think about the number is the title of TV Show, called 30 Rock otherwise I don’t know what else using that number

Thirty...

Is how old I am, to be exact, yesterday on May 24th, I’m having my 30th birthday.
There isn’t something special on my 30 birthday, I’m just one year older, but none the wiser, feels a bit weird to reach thirty, I’m trying to look ro all the things that I’ve done or any accomplishment in my life, since some friends told me that your career will begin in thirty, well for the past few years I’ve been upside downs in career, however I could get this senior manager position even without any degree in my cv, I guess that’s an achievement, for my love life even it was hard in our first year, at this moment I have a beautiful wife and we’re expecting a daughter to come. I know that I still haven’t got any perfect house for us to life yet we are capable to rent a small house in the city, guess that’ll be our next target, hopefully right before I reach thirty five I already could provide a house for my family, amien.

I don’t know why, but almost every year, I always wait for the birthday wishes from my friends, there’s always a real good friend of mine that never miss her wishes for me on my birthday from our time in highschool (well it’s been twelve years since we’re graduate from high school, thanks Sis, you’re a real good friend of mine), just right from midnight I’ve already had birthday wishes, from my beloved wife, my wife’s cousin, and my best friend / brother, in the morning my parents and my brother called wishes me a good year ahead (thanks ma, pa and bro) after that I’ve looked into my blackberry than I found that lots of my friend message me on Facebook even from a friends that hasn’t been in any contact with me for years (thank goodness for facebook)

My wife says that she hasn’t able to buy me a gift but she said that perhaps our daughter is the best gifts that she could give to me, yet I rally aggree with her, I just can’t wait to hold and kiss my daughter.

Thanks for all the good birthday wishes guys...from text messages, phone calls, facebook wall comments, even from Yahoo messenger, it’s true that we have to cherish everyday in our life, cause we’re only live once right, and for that I am trully blessed.

Today, just right a second after my birthday, my mom also having her birthday moment, happy birthday mom, thanks for all those things that you given to me, you’re the queen in my heart, Love you mom.

3 komentar:

menulislahaku mengatakan...

Tua.. Tua... Tua!!!

Rufina Anastasia Rosarini mengatakan...

one more achievement Diet...you're getting near to eternity...berkurang 1 taon jatah hidup di dunia sama dengan bertambah 1 taon kita mendekati eternity..AMIEN..

Rufina Anastasia Rosarini mengatakan...

mana tulisannya lagiii..huh..ga apdet deee..sibuk ama alexa ya?

gue dah punya domain blog beli loo..